View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
catecicc

Why is it always me?

I should have seen it coming…..I don’t know why he still feels that when I am away it’s like a get out of jail free card that he doesn’t think I am going to find out about. Needless to say I did and I’m upset. It wasn’t his normal DOC but I don’t care what it was, it’s the fact that he used any type of drug again that upsets me. And then to think that everything is fine and you cleared the air but telling me yourself?!? Well congratulations, jacka$$.

Short story long, I came home, avoided him as much as possible all day yesterday, got up this morning and went to work. The only phone call I get today is telling me I didn’t pay one of his bills. Then he has nothing to say and tells me he will talk to me later. So what happens now? Now I sit at my desk with the panic feeling, fearing going home tonight because I don’t know what type of mood he is going to be in and worry if I am going to be attacked as soon as I walk through the door or ignored as if I don’t exist.

Why am I the one now that feels like crap? Why do I still let this get to me? Why am I such an idiot?