View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 02:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi Bonbon

My doctor also gave me an antidepressant for daily use and an anxiety medication for emergency use. The daily one didn't agree with me and I tried a different one and had problems, so stopped them and just took my emergency ones.

They work for me. My prescription is almost a year old and I have taken less than half of the 60 pills I have. And I had no bad reaction to these.

Anyway, the medication can help you quite a bit,
and help you stabilize while you work on your recovery and get back to a better healthier routine for yourself.

I know this is a difficult time, financially, but if you sit down and do the math, you can prepare a plan that works. Creditors like credit card companies will accept a payment plan that works for you, as long as you don't use the cards until they are back in shape. If you talk to them about this and tell them your alternative is bankrupcy (they hate THAT word...it means they would get nothing) and that you are trying to work things out, they will work with you. As an accountant, I have recommended this to many of my clients who were in financial trouble. And sometimes for them, even filing personal bankrupcy relieved them of the present debt entirely and they were able to start over fresh. It was a huge load off their shoulders. If you have questions about this, PM me and I can tell you who to talk to about helping you with this.

But you CAN make it on your own. You WILL survive, and someday soon you will be so very much happier.

Hugs