View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 02:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

Arrow I took a baby step.....

Hey everyone...Hope everybody is off to a good weekend.

I am proud of the fact I finally went to the doctor. He put me on Celexa, and gave me another kind of prescription for something I have never heard of and told me to only take one if I am have severe feelings of aniexty. I am officaly scared of that one and proboably wont take it. I am though going to take the celexa and see him again in a month. He is also making me a referral to a therapist, he thinks the combination will work wonders for me. Once talking about my situation, and the fact I was trying to stay in Al-anon online and in face to face meetings, he listened, and told me I dont jave to feel this way, there is some medication to help.
I know this isn't going to take away all the pain, but if it will help, thats what I hope for. I have never taken any anti-depressants before. I feel a small shimmer of hope, I like that.

My A left night before last, and I have not seen or heard from him since. He mysteriously parked my car up the street from our home, I assume he is with the other woman. No words, just empty promises about how he was going to the temp. employment place to work yesterday,as he knows finances are horrible with us right now. He told me this before he left. It has been almost 2 days, I've not heard a thing. I have cried, screamed,and driven around with no destination point...

I am at the point where I know I need help, and I am not going to sit around anymore in limbo, when help is out there for me.

stick a fork in me I am done..