View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 02:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Its the devil

I opened my own thread from the advise of others. I have followed Windy that I am going to drink a little maybe some drinks and some unisome will help the sleep. Now on the other hand. There are people that may say well rehab or detox will def help. But what about us, ME that will not go to NA I wont do it. There are too many people that count on me. And they are more or less clueless to the truth of the matter. So yes I might acknowledge that your advise may be more concrerete and have a higher success rate. but in my mind and wallet Detox and NA is not a option. I work three jobs and do not have the time to do this. I am suffering severly and maybe I just need the words from those who have been there. And is the light that is supposed to be at the end of tunnel really that bright? FUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

ME!
And by its the devil I mean oc and roxies are the ****** devil! I have been in and out of all kinds of ****. With the ability to make in the sense of education and finacial achievment. I have been on LCD, E, Cocaine, GHB, Aderol, ritilan, Xanax, Percs, Narco, Methadone, Vals, Ephedrin in HIGH doses, god when I think about I have been and am still playing with that line way to much! And to some I may have crossed it a long long time ago. But I have always had the power to play with that line enough to be able to make it o matter what I wanted to do! Just let it out! Maybe afterall. Letting out may be the best! ~PEACE~ ~ME~