View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
mjpaao

Oh Greet,
Another wonderful gesture from a truly gracious lady. I love old trucks too, or, in my case golf carts!!! My ah gave me a used one before he left on Mothers day. I have some short trails around my house...and I find every bump I can while zooming around with my grand children. The boys have tried sooo hard not to like the cart....not as cool as a dirt bike or atv, you know. So, I guess I am the Grammy inventor of the golf cart thrill ride!
I'm a little curious about in which part of NH your horse resides, my granddaughter is taking riding lessons and just loves it! I live in central NH, I would be honored to know that maybe she has ridden your horse.
Blessings to you Greet, you have taught me so much. I too struggle every day, looking out over all the sheds and equipment that ah was so proud of. I've set a date of next spring to decide to stay here or go, such a tough thing to decide, I've been here 32 years, and hate to leave, but the house is literally starting to fall around me. Ah was designing one when he left, a house for us to retire in. Maybe I should put that in Ann's Hallmark thread, lol.
Hope you find peace in your holidays, ((((Greet))))