View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 06:59 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
GreenTea
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

{Posted By dave65}
i'm reading that book right now, it's nearly 1.30 am here in the uk and i havn't had a drink for the first time in ages and i can't sleep, the bit in the book about malnutrition is very true for me as i've always been a fit guy but when i'm drinking i end up weak and loose weight.

{Posted By KJJ}
there's so much good , informative info here and i'll read and re-read,explains my lows in the morning with no alcohol, i tried coffee to get the energy and that doesn't work, i've heard about honey and orange juice in the morning, i have both at home sooo..giving it a try KJJ

{Posted By nolonger}
Green Tea - thanks so much for posting all this. I'm going to go get hold of the book itself.

{Posted By ay100}
I will get that book too. GreenTea thank you very much for those excerpts, although knowing most of the information , this thread became a rude awakening to me.

May God help me I am kicking this habit!

{Posted By MLALOK}
Trying to get inside the head of my dead Alc man. Trying to understand what he was going through, and why he had to do and hide it all. SO terribly sad, such a clever and wonderful man, who loved me so much, but hid this terrible disease from me and all who loved him.