View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 04:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
kelsh

Thumbs up Alcoholic Brother...active..Alcoholic Son not active...

Hi Everyone,

I am at the bottom again. I think I try to cover too many forums and need to change to the most helpful ones like this one. I just hope some of you get into the back posts and see some of us that are late answering.

I need to get new ink cartridges for my printer and keep forgetting to write down the numbers to have in my purse. I have my Christmas letter pretty much finished but need to copy it.

I used to send out a lot of cards but our families are dwindling away with old old age. Both sides of our families seem to live much longer these days.

We won't see three of our children during Christmas but will see the three youngest ones that live near us. Our daughter called us from Seattle this morning saying all was fine where she and her hubby live. They didn't even lose power where it was terrible for the people in Hoquiam and Aberdeen.

I certainly am not in a christmas spirit even though we have a couple of really nice gifts for our six year old grandson.

I spose I could call the Police Station and have them look for my Brother but he would call me & I am sure collect if he really wants to talk with me. He is probably hiding out in his girlfriends beach house unless it blew away with the 100 miles an hour wind.

Must go let my dogs in...see and talk with you all later. :ghug

kelsh