View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

more emotional abuse

my ah woke me up at around 6 am and said "this is why i have insomnia, this is why i am not going for testing (meaning drug testing), this is why i am not going for counseling. and he went downstairs.not knowing what the heck he was talking about, i went back to sleep...
in a little while he came back up, went to my side of the bed, was pointing at me and said "you are a chronic masturbator...you have singularly destroyed 2 families, you are an evil woman"....he then went on to say he was going to call my mom and step dad and tell them...he also said he was going to tell the kids, and i am sick and need help. He then sends me emails at work telling me that my therapist had brainwashed me, and i need to stop going and start going to church. Then he sends me an article on narcissm saying "sound familiar..and also says that masturbating kills intimacy in a relationship.

I had told our marriage counselor about this--and in all his 51 years of practicing, he has never heard this one before...first of all -- i am not masturbating.....i havent been and when he accuses me---i am sleeping!!!

what in gods name is wrong with him?????????
HE is going to drive me insane.....i need to get out.