View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 08:05 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Life Change

i can say from my own experance that time spent in prison thinking and worring about the people on the outside is time wasted that you can be using on yourself, to get what you need to change your own life. it was to hard for me to deal with a relationship while locked up and it kept the focus off of me. i believe that things can be better for some people on both sides to take a break and if it is ment tot be they will come to there own in themselves and then find each other again.
RAY i am sure he was not the only one that didnt get a card, for some people in there dont have anyone, you know that that is just him trying to guilt you and he hasnt seen that you have grown beyond that. the worda that he speaks dont seem to match his actions, but i know for me when i couldnt really grasp something along my recovery path, i grew into an understanding by speaking and reading the same things over and over. i have learnd that it doesnt help me to over think things and quess at what the future holds for me and others around me, but to make what i have right here and right now the best i can and give it to my higher power and trust in Him that what is best for me will come to me as long as i do my part to stay in His light. i had a tgreat thanksgiving and i hope you all did as well and my prayers are with you and your loved ones. thanks for letting me share.