View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 03:26 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
Life Change

hello all i hope that everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!!

graci i know that when i was locked up(well still am) i went through ups and downs. it happens and sometimes you want to know all that is going on on the outside and sometimes you just want to not be bothered with it because you have to do/pass your time, and have no control over anything, there is very little outside of your own thoughts that you have cxontrol of while locked up. it can be hard and i believe for me the hardest part was all the waiting to see what would happen at my court date. it was weird the releif that i felt signing away 3 1/2 years, but a true releif that i had just gotten my time. i use to like nice letters about how people thought about me and encouragment, not always so much what they did day to day in little detail, because i didnt always want to know, but thats just me. i also was sent alot of stuff to read from off of here and that has made a big impact in my life.

sadness i am glad that your dad is in a program. they can help alot while you are locked up and in a safe place. it really helped me. about guys, its so hard to change ourselfs(when we know that we need to, much less when we dont) that there is no way we would let a girl change us. :-) if we were smart we would let them though, but i dont think we figured that out yet. LOL

babs, ray, dakota, and everyone else thanks for posting and have a grate turkey day. i plan on it, i get to visit home for the first time in a few years(for 12 hours)

sorry so long