View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 09:45 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by GoodKarma View Post
Done-With-It, I don't know how to copy and paste your quote, but I'm curious as to exactly what you mean by your roommate lost it?
Well, we were both doing meth, he was the one who intro'd me to my dealer.
But he was doing a lot more than me.

He got violent fast, he started doing little things like slamming doors, when he'd get home from work, (at like 5-6 am) to wake us all up, then he'd get 'really' mad at me for whatever reason, and barge into my room up for a fight about whatever, then he'd do weird stuff like, move our other roommates bed into the living room out of the blue, he'd call me from our house from his cell phone like 20-30's a night, he'd go down the the internet cafe and write me emails saying he was going to sue me, he thought I had turned the whole building against him and was convinced we had planted cameras in our apartment and we were taping him sleeping and his conversation, he yell at me about how all of this was MY fault about how I ruined his life, his career, I did this, and that..

Yet, he knew I hadn't touched speed in years cuz I liked it too much, and he came home one day and was like GUESS WHAT, I found some real stuff for you, I brought you some ICE... and intro'd me to the dealer, but I ruined his life.

He would send me text messages saying I was the devil and if I was laying in a ditch being gang raped he's spit on me, it was horrible... a lot more stuff like that, my other roommates were too afraid too come home, so they just didn't.

This was a guy who 3 months earlier was like my brother, one of the best friends I'd ever had, for 8-9 years. We did everything together.

He flipped out on me when I kicked him out, it was horrible. To this day he still hates me, and says it's my fault, I ruined his life, 10 states away, I ruined his life and his career. He's not an addict and he doesn't use, it's all my fault.
I'm sure if he could he would probably hurt me, cuz he hates me so bad....
He was even close to my parents, spent Christmas's with us.

I talk to his brother sometimes and I guess he's doing the same thing still..
It was all kind of traumatic.