Thread: Ann
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 12:15 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Nice to run into you two...sorry you are having a bad time Ann...isn't it great how when you give back you get so much in return!

Like I said over on the other board...I have my Al Anon muscles back...I am feeling very invincible today. Even after the realization that my son IS using drugs. Not a pretty life he is leading, but it is all his. I did go over and read some of the stuff on that other site, Ann,...alot of things from past interactions are making more sense. Thanks. I am sure I will cry at some point...probably brought on by a dip in my estrogen level... . My HP is a gentle sort...she waits until I am wearing a helmit to drop a bomb. Only as much as I can handle..right?

And MG...how ARE you? You are a very brave lady and a woman of strength (as a previous post says). What an awful thing to go through, all of it, past and present. Do you have any idea how proud I am of you? You have come oh so far in such a short time!

Have I told you..I have a 4 year old grandson, too and he lights up my life! We just got him a car to drive around the yard (no..not a REAL one). Such a blessing...and his mother (my son and her never married and they are not together) lets us see him whenever we want...she has become almost like a daughter.

So if I don't "see" you tomorrow have a wonderful Mother's Day..both of you.. and Washbe and all the other mothers out there.

Love and many hugs,
Paula aka JT aka Just Tired