Thread: Just Tired
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 02:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

MG...you are certifiable!! Thank you..you made me smile..bad bad day. My Grandson is wasted...he behaved so well at the service. My H has a sister who is a elementary school teacher (masters) and she came to sit with him lat nite while we went to the wake. They made a card for him to give his mother and bought some flowers for her and they bought a FISH!

When we all got to the private viewing this morn my GS put the card in his mother's hands and said "when she wakes up in heaven she will see my card right?"..he also wanted to know where her feet wear and the director lifted the drape and showed him. He (my GS) carried the gifts to the alter.

My son has fallen off the wagon...but then he does have the mother of all excuses, and with only 45 days I was not suprised...basically he buried his wife today. All that was missing was a piece of paper. They weren't together but they loved each other.

I am overwelmed by the REAL lack of any control that we have in life...something to keep in min for all of us...I luuuuv you guys.

LUV,
JT