View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
marle

Yup, mad is okay. Something we parents must go through. I still have days when I think of all the years that I sacrificed so that my daughter could have the best. The years that I made sure that she got the best dental and medical care. And then I think about her p*ssing it all away and I get angry. Sundays are my hard days too and they used to be the best day of the week for me because I felt that my week had been good and I could relax. I think why I feel kind of lost on Sundays is because I always go into the weekend with the hope that my daughter will contact me and want help and then when Sunday afternoon comes, I know that this is just my dream. I always feel better on Monday when I get back into the work world and around the kids at school. Staying busy is good for me. So I understand. I still get angry but I don't let it last as long as before. It no longer eats me up inside. It just catches me at moments of weakness. Hope that you can find something that makes you feel better. Hugs, Marle