View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 10:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
obsessed

Still nothing from her....

Well, nobody has heard anymore from my 18 year old AD but I am ok with it right now.... Sundays are always hard for some reason.... I'm so mad at her for all of this and it's like a slap in the face for her to be dealing with all of those people that all they want is to bring her down with them!! I don't think I have ever been as mad at her as I am right now and I think being mad is ok for me right now!!! I have always heard misery loves company and I believe it is true but she is too wrapped up to understand it!!! I still have the fear of not hearing from her but right now I know it is for the best!! When she enrolled in college she had grants and schloarships and they sent her a check in the mail for the grant refund but I took it back to the college and told them she had dropped out and gave it back to them because I knew what she would do with it and I could not just hand the check over to her when somewhere there is someone that wants an education and needs it!!! I am just so mad at her today!!!!