Thread: HELP friends!
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 08:25 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
krhea75
krhea75

THanks all for the prayers and kind words. I did talk to his counselor today, and he said, get him back to the oxford house as soon as possible. If he has relapsed, he needs to get back into the program. So I called him and told him to come home so we could talk. Of course it was more of an argument. I told him I would take him back, and of course now he didn't want me to. He had found a ride. Sigh... this kid was a user, and according to my AS he is clean now. Like I believe that. My ex came over and we all talked. He refused to get in the car with me, so instead of forcing the issue we let him go back with his friend. At least he went back. It was a stressful day, but after his dad left, we sat and talked quite a bit and he told me how unhappy he is there. He's lonely and wants to come home. I didn't respond much, just listened. Mentioned going to army. He at least opened up a bit to me. I am tired, tired, tired. So it's a good news/bad news case. he's back at the oxford house, he still is a jerk.
Thanks again for all the prayers and thoughts.
krhea