View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 01:22 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  
sadness123

Im trying to focus on schoolwork but cant. And since the last time i broke up with him he asked me out again and again for a month but I just told him I had to go. I hid my feelings for so long. And it got to hard to hid them. And they just started coming out. And we had a dance Friday night. And I saw him dancing with other girls. And I just got sick to my stomach and could dance no more. And like every 5 minutes I would try to get back out there but it just didnt work. I cant hanle see him around other girls. I try to get advice from my friends but they dont really have advice. I want to try to brake up him and his girlfriend. But if I was in her spot I wouldnt want someone to do that to me. So Im debating rather I should. It just confusing. I dont think this boy likes me anymore. Because at the dance he didnt even say hi or bye to me but he did to my friends. And he was dancing with one of my friends. I cant believe either one of them would do that to me. Like I firgured he would be dancing with other girls but my best friend. Any more advice? I would appericate it.