View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  
sadness123

Hello Everyone. My dad hasnt called me or wrote me in awhile.
I got in an arguement with my grandparents that I dont live with. They were going out to eat with my cousins that live there and I said why does he get to go (referring to one of my 3 cousins) and they said because he lives here and then I said why doesnt he live with his dad his dad has a house and an extra bedroom and a job, and they go why dont you go live with your dad.
They know he is locked up. So why would they say that?
They give him like $200 a month, like $2,400 a year. And they give me 50 for my bday and 50 for christmas. And they give everyone else 100-500 for their birthday and then another 100-500 for christmas.
I told them I dont want them to spend any money on me and they keep it and send on everyone else. and I dont want nothing from them. And I told them that I didnt want to see them, hear, them or have any contact with them for awhile.
I cried for over an hour over the thing they said about me living with my dad. I would do anything to live with him. I would do anything to be able to talk to him or see him more. I would do anything to be able to go the prison and see him. What kind of grandparents do things like that?
Do they know what it is like to know your father is alive and and know you wont be able to see him for a long time problay. And to know that he could die at any moment and I may not ever get to see him again. My biggest fear is him dying. And my second biggest fear is not being able to see him before he dies.
These are the thoughts that go through my head everyday. These unforgetable thoughts.