View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 02:55 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  
graci

Well my bf is in prison, he ran out of phone minutes about a week and a half ago, was supposed to call me on Nov 1 when his minutes got reinstated, but he hasent. He had the sister of one of the other inmates in there call me to send me a message that he needed some money. I didnt have any to send him this week so I told her that, I also got mad cuz he hasent written me a letter (hes not a writer) so I told her to tell him it would be nice to get a letter. Instead she told her brother to tell him I wasent going to write him anymore until I got a letter from him. So guess what, he hasent called me at all. I dont understand, possibly he thinks I am abandoning him in his sick mind, I dont know. I called that girl back and she gave another message to him to call me, his reply was that I love u and Ill give u a call, but still no call, and its very unlike him, Im usually the first person he will call, and about the only person he calls at all, so for him not to be calling me, Im getting very worried that he is in some sort of trouble, or really really depressed and in a very bad mental state. The thought of him maybe getting drugs in there has crossed my mind, but really Im not sure how he would, I dont send him hardly any money at all after my own bills are paid. Im getting frantic about this, and its really hurting that he isnt calling me.. so I sent him a letter and told him that it wasent that i dont want to write him, just that it hurts to write him and not get letters back in return. Hopefully i will hear something soon. i would hate to think that after more than a 3 year relationship that he would just never call again. Its not like him.