View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:32 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
md20
"Grateful to be Sober."

Hi saxony,
Sorry to hear you feeling low and ill. I have been around 5 weeks and half sober and feel ill too. I get bad headaches, but thinking about it, i know im drinking a lot more tea and coffee now at mtngs and in general so that could be the cause - esspecially if i go a morning without it. Dunno tho, it could also be the alcoholic mind - constantly racing and analysing everything!. I do feel happier than i did in my first week and happier than i did when i drank, the majority of the time but i still get extreme lows. Want to drink again too- esspecially at wkends. Its bloody hard, hardest thing ever for me , but i do believe it'll get better. I want to drink now if im honest, but thats why i am on this site and thats why im going to a mtng tonight. I do think doing whats sugeested by others sober and what A.A states to do helps. It worked for my parents, and it's wokred for everyone i've met in A.A eventually. I can get v.negative but having faith is definately what keeps me going. Hope you feel ok soon