Thread: Am I wrong ?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 07:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mewoman

Angry Am I wrong ?

My niece has been missing for four days , everyone was worried sick , She never bothered to call anyone , but today her pay got direct deposited to my mothers account ( because of fraud my niece can't open an account of her own ! ) and lo and behold she calls bright and early asking for money !! She owes three months rent and a few other bills that my mother and I covered for her . She says she is moving out , she has been saying this for three months now and hasn't left !! Well I emailed the money from my mothers account that she owed me and there is only 180.00 dollars left . She thought her pay deposit was going to be more than is was . I mostly sent the money so my mother wouldn't give in and shell out all of her money . I am sick and tired of covering her money wise !! :wtf2 I am a single mother to two children and currently I receive no money from their father ! I work hard and have taken every overtime shift I can get lately to catch up ! I miss having my regular days off and to top it all off I work the lovely midnight shift , can life get any harder right now ??

I have tried soo many times to get my mother to stop enabling her , today I am changing the locks so she can't get in and putting her stuff in the garage ! I am done with all the stress and I am going to try and get through to my mother to quit the guilt , enabling etc..