Old 10-30-2007, 01:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
graci

I do need alot of hugs, btw so thanku guys for responding, Im sick of getting my hopes up and then getting dissappointed, Ive decided not to get my hopes up anymore. This is so hard, Im sitting here crying about it. Somewhere deep inside I know that he cares about me, but I have to take care of myself. Im not punishing him by not sending money, Im not punishing him by not writing anymore, Im doing it because it hurts me very much to keep doing these things for him and him not give back. I deserve that much. Im sick of puttin myself out there to him and getting hurt by doing it, so Im just taking a step back, so I dont end up getting so let down. Who knows maybe it will be what he needs to start being different. I have been with him for 3 years, he lived with me for 2, and not all of it was bad, I guess thats y Im sticking in there, Im starting to set boundaries tho, and I think thats good, atleast i can get my self respect back to some extent, and maybe in the process he will start respecting me a bit more for respecting myself. I can always hope right??