View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jenny79

Alcoholic,Diabled,Addict Boyfriend

I don't know what to do.I'm a 28 y/o non-drinker & and my guy of a year is a 37 y/o disabled alcoholic and addict.He's been drinking and doing drugs since jr.high.We live in the same condo complex.

From the first day we met all he did was sit around drinking,doing drugs and sleeping.Then within three months or less he starts telling me how I don't want this
to work out.I kept telling him that I want to be with him but he didn't believe me.I was with him nearly 24/7.

After months of hearing that he stopped but then started saying how I know nothing about him.I would say then tell me and let me get to know you,you know alot about me.After a year with him I still know nothing about him but I did look up his arrest record.He calls me names like dummy,bitch & brat.

He lives in a one bedroom condo with his gay roommate who owns the condo.They share a bed.I've always known that my guy is bi but he won't tell me.He rarely shows
me affection if at all.I show affection to all the time & tell him that I love him.He says
he loves but I don't feel it.

He sits there saying that I don't love him cuz I don't want to sleep with him.I say yes I do want to sleep with you but its hard to do since I live with a family member in their condo on their couch and you with your roommate.

When his roommate is gone at work my guy & I sometimes sleep on their bed.I curl up to my guy and put my head on his chest but he just lays there no showing affection towards me at all.He says since was hit by car 4 years ago he can't have sex but he later says yes he can then no he can't.

My guy tells me all the time how I can't do shut & that I'm worthless.I've been in tears saying don't say stuff like that if you love me then he'll be in tears saying he's sorry.No matter what I do for him he says its not good enough and his roommate acts the same way just not as bad.I get blamed for everything.They think I can't shut but their wrong and they know their wrong.I've gotten my guy to and from the doctor many times without a car and with his wheelchair.

His roommate doesn't clean a thing and the place looks & smells so bad.My guy can't
clean but his roommate wants other people[maybe me I'm guessing] to clean.

Recently my guy was in the hospital for two weeks unable to walk,talk,etc..He barely can walk when he's well.Now that he's home he has provider but she rarely shows up so the place still looks & smells even when she comes.My guy's speech is bad now,he needs someone to make him something to eat,help him get cleaned & dressed.I've done all this the whole time I've known him but he's getting worse.He's druggie friend have yelled at me and he doesn't care.He says things like I love being with you but I love being with my friend more.One of his friends was in the room when he said that.I get told to leave when his friends come over.

What should I do?I don't want to leave him but part of me does.He needs help now more ever since his health is getting worse.He's very slowly dying from drinking,drugs mental problems and illnesses.My guy has family who live out of state and I've talked with his mother.The family is just like him.He doesn't need to be drinking or doing drugs since his health/walking so bad and he falls.He doesn't need anything to mess with his head.He can barely make it to the bathroom or sit on the bed or chair without falling.When he does make it to the bathroom he can barely **** in the toliet.
He always pisses on the floor then sometimes falls cuz the floor is wet.