View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
hbb
Live, Laugh, Love

That was my exabf to a T. Wow, can't even believe that. I did everything that he wanted and in the end he must have lost interest because he went back to an exgf that treated him so badly no one can believe he went back. Very sad to say the least.

This example sticks out to me and saddens me very much to think about it but here goes. My exabf and i were out somewhere on a Sat. afternoon (the Leigon to watch Nascar...ick) and i mentioned to him that i saw a bracelt that i LOVED and would like for Valentines Day if he was needing any ideas as it was our 1st one to boot. He then in turn said that he would give me the money if I wanted to go get it for myself. Thought that was sad he couldn't even go get it. I explained it in detail thinking he would go get it another day. Well Valentines Day came, i was in bed with the flu, asked him for ginger ale and wouldn't stop by the house to drop it off (another disappointment on my death bed). Long story short, we celebrated Valentines Day a few days later and i received a jewelry box from a local Hallmark store around the corner and him saying "i know it's probably not what you wanted and probably hate it but...." I was devastated and never took it out of the box after looking at it and telling him it was nice. God, that depresses me and makes me wonder why i give a rats arse about the LOSER.

To boot i gave him an AWESOME give, a beautiful watch that he wanted.

Sidenote: I am by NO MEANS ungreatful for any gift i may receive but that sure was a disapointment to say the least.