View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 10:48 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Unfortunately, there is at least one SR board member who was hoping this would happen...since I kept saying he won't relapse...well, you got your wish...hope you can sleep better at night because of it. You win! You know who you are!
(Can you even imagine a former friend hoping your son would relapse?)

I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread yet, but read that part. Kind of ironic to see that part, I was just mentioning to a friend that I felt the same way lately that there are some people that I think would be happier if I relapsed, I thought it was just me being stupid at first, but it's a weird feeling I can't shake, given a few comments on top of that, it's a bad feeling to have with you. Especially from someone/people you thought were friends. Who knows what they are really thinking.
I realized it's not for me to worry about, cuz it was kind of eating me up inside, a
lot of times people want what you have or we might feel guilty for being happy when someone else isn't, there's a whole long list, or it could just be exactly what we think it is, they may not want us to be exceed in hapiness.

But I know one thing, no one can take away our ability and how we use it or our dignity. That we will always have, no MATTER what they think. What matters is what we think and what we are happy with.

I'm sorry your son relapsed. I haven't gotten to finish this thread so I don't even know what's going on now, I'll be back to update soon. But wanted to drop in and give you a hug. :ghug3 Don't let anyone get you down, it's all in how we think.