View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:54 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
rahsue
remember to breathe

I confronted my son last night, not negatively, just said I know your going to meetings but I also know you are using, just so you know your not fooling me and I will no longer help you. (I lend him money usually a couple of days before payday). I needed to tell him that because some of my stress came from the fact that he was making a fool of me lying and thinking I believed him. So with that said I feel better today.

I will not mention a meeting. I will go about my buisness without saying anything drug related to him. I have a feeling it's going to get real bad real soon and I am petrified. I have to think of the boundaries carefully so that I'm not cutting my nose off to spite my face.

I thank God I have here to come to and read and learn and hope. I don't know what I would do if you guys weren't here.

I also looked up a naranon meeting, there's none around me but I drive so on tuesday night I will attend my first. I still cry at the drop of a hat when I'm alone. I can't wait to cry tears of joy. I'm going out to barnes and noble today I'd like to get that book Language of letting go. (also to bed bath and beyond for my candles I never bought yesterday.)

better days ahead!! :codiepolice