View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 05:40 AM
  # 276 (permalink)  
dakotaboyd
dakotaboyd

I can fully relate to your esrtanged son and the somewhat odd feelings attatched.
Both Pip and I have lost a child each along the way and have had to go through the getting to know process, and the where do we fit in process.
The where do we fit in process, for me, was the hardest. I didnt know who I was supposed to be to the child, either of them. I didnt know what they expected of me noe did I know what to expect from them. In the end what can I say, things do just work out and fit into place where they are supposed to be. It can be a stressful time or an exciting time!
Good stuff sean I am so happy for you, and your boy. I am sure you will find your place with him, your possative attitude will ensure it.

Babs, Drug and Alcohole counselling course. Sorry D/A is common place here for Drug and Alchole.
The system here is really cracking down on wealfare, so I thought it time I might do something that I can relate to and signed up,,,,we will see where it leads. No plans.

sunshine, your just getting up and Im just going to bed.
You do sound exsausted mate, are you haveing enough time for yourself? If there is nothing else to give then pull back and stop giveing..Be a bit selfish.
Do what makes you unwind, what ever it is, and avoid things that cause you stress untill they are at a stage that you can handle them.
I am so pleased you have continued with this thread it is good to check back in.
dakotaboyd.