View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:51 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  
rayofsunshine

Hi everyone. I'm doing ok... just really tired the past couple weeks. Working then running kids here and there... gymnastics & ballgames non-stop. I can tell being tired is affecting my mentality... thinking of HALT ... what we shouldn't let ourselves get or quickly remedy when we do....... (H)ungry, (A)angry, (L)onely, (T)ired

Cindi, my heart breaks for you too. Since I first met you here, I have seen your strength and recovery grow in your posts. Addiction is what it is.... it's really hard at times, but you're gonna be ok. Do something nice for you and the boys.

Sadness, I know what you mean about wanting your father there. My two oldest kids (16 & 14) used to want that too... but after so long of him hanging out with his friends who did drugs instead of coming to their ballgames, school events, family outings or birthdays, they just don't want any contact with him now. And I'm caught in the middle cause he don't understand, blah blah blah. It's so hard to stay away from the what if world, but I know there's gonna be alot of things to work through when he comes home and in the future as Dakota says he is still facing things today. The only advice I can offer you is to cry those cleansing tears. Cry for what was, what wasn't, and for all you hoped it would be. Then do the right things that will make YOU happy. Put your father in God's hands. Pray for him. Just know that things will be ok for you if you keep working at it! (Sending HUGS!)

Dakota... good to hear from you ..... and Babs ....... and Hello-Kitty..... and MomsRB.