View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 06:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rahsue
remember to breathe

I'm so thick headed

How can I stop trying to help? I know all of you have said letting go will help my AS and I really do believe you but I can't stop thinking, "but he needs the help, and he wants the help" I know I know as long as I keep helping he'll keep taking it. See, I know what needs to be done, I'm so affraid if I throw him out and leave him to his addiction, he will die in his car of an overdose.(he's overdosed 2X's at home and we saved him) there I said it I'm affraid he'll die in his car, and it will be because he had no where to go. My fault! I know I know it's not my fault. I could have let him stay at home and work on his recovery. How can he work on his recovery while living with me. Can he? Is there something I can do at home or not do at home so he can work on the recovery? I'm not really expecting an answer to these questions, these are just the questions I ask myself ALL DAY LONG. of the 24 hrs in the day I don't think of him about 5 minutes. Am I just having a bad day today since I don't think I usually rant and rave like this. Oh how tired I am. I long for a full nights sleep without horrible dreams.

thanks for letting me vent