View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  
sadness123

Hello Everyone. Havent heard for my dad. Dont know how long he will be in. So I have a feeling it went terrible since he hasnt told me yet. Its making me wonder about many things. Like he promised to tell me. I am tired of promises because they are just lies. Pormise is just another word for lying. If you are going to make apromise then keep it.
Going to church should be easy, right? For me it is so hard. The first time I ever went to church I was with my dad. I remember it like it was yesterday. I just recently started to try to go to church. But everytime I do anything that involves churchs I just want to brake down and cry. Like last Saturday my friend's church had youth night and it we went to a corn maze and played games. I had to try to keep myself from crying and I did. The sunday I went to church [a different one] and I acturally started crying. I couldnt hold back the tears anymore.
I want my daddy back. I dont care how many mistakes he has made. I want him back with me. Where he belongs. He belongs here not in prison. He has missed out on so much. Cant he just try to be in the rest.
When I graduate I want him to be there. For prom night I Want him to be there. When I get married I want him to walk me down the aisle. When I have kids I want him to be there to see them. I want him to be there for me. Is that to much to ask?