View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 08:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

((((CPJs))))

I went and checked out the site I Doser for myself. I have been reading and experimenting with binary beats for a couple of years. I believe it could be of help to people with addiction problems although the company does not claim that it helps. However they do produce a dose that is for helping people quit smoking.

They have to cover their butts ya know. Also we have to realize that there is reason to there not being more help for addiction the main reason is $$MONEY$$$. I have been reading a lot about the drug trade and I don't find it too hard to believe that if everyone stopped using illegal drugs it would change our economic situation in this country. A figure I saw on the dollar amount in the USA for illegal drug sales is some where around $400 billion dollars per year...and growing. This really upsets me that money is more important than people.

I would be open to letting my H download a cocaine dose if he wanted to just to see if it helped him. I would rather pay 4 dollars on my cc than see him go off on a $500. binge...which by the way I think he has gone several months without using but, I also know it probably does have something to do with him not working or being able to drive...but still it is good to not have that stuff in my face.. not throwing up any pink clouds though...