Old 10-05-2007, 10:11 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

((((Selah)))))

I agree you do not deserve the stuff your ex is dishing out.

I don't know if your ex has contacted you today. If he has I wonder if there is a way for you to screen your calls for a few weeks so maybe he will get a message to leave you alone.

I think if you talk to him at all it gives him a message that you are not done yet.( I have gone thru something similar with all the addicts in my life there are 5 of them)

I have dealt with my family members better than I have with my H. My family does not really bother me too much anymore. But my H is another story. We have broken up several times every time he got back into my life was because I kept talking to him and listening to friends talk about where they had seen him. I really wish I had gotten very detached from him and not taken his calls or listened to what friends were saying about him. Eventually I got around to living with him again or letting him live with me. He has shown me and is still showing me that he has no intention of getting clean or changing any thing.He doesn't want to get his stuff together. I can't tell you how disappointed I am in myself for allowing it to go on.

I have tried all kinds of things with him from the way things look right now I am sure I would have been enfinatly better off had i been really determined to let him go...

Here is hoping you can hang in there.