Thread: Struggling
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

Undue pain? Who the f do you think you are? Who are you to presume anything? In no way and at no point did I ever even remotely state that my child was not well taken care of. I work my ars off to ensure that he goes to the best private school on long island. He is there full day and any cases that I have after his school time, he comes with me. If you have issues with how you raised your children, keep it to yourself. And as for his father. You're absolutely right. Let's send him off to heroine addicted father who not only beat me, but beat his child. And before you jump the gun... I left. I left the relationship and tried my hardest to keep that sob out of my child's life. The only reason he's even remotely in my son's life is because the courts have ordered it.

Over the past several years I've had my life completely and totally destroyed. Over and over again. And then I wake up, once the dust has settled and realize that I have no friggin clue who I am and why I'm here. How did I get here? How did every dream and every desire I ever had fall to the way side? I have a good job. A noble job where I spend every day of my life working with children with autism and their families helping them to lead a better life, helping to educate the community on autism, helping to raise money for the cause, helping with research, helping to train new teachers to work to be able to help more children. I'm a good person. But this is not what I wanted and not where I wanted to end up. I wanted more from my life. And yes, on most days I find a million and one ways to avoid who I am. Avoid dealing with all of these issues. And I'm struggling at this point.