View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

I could also write pages and pages. Gram is 104 and I think the worst they did back when she was young was go fishing when she was supposed to be doing farm chores. When I was young 5 nieghbors and I used to sneak an asprin bottle of booze-go to the drive-in movies on buck a carload and share the little bottle. My daughters used to skip school. My grandson just did not want to go to school and thank goodness all have turned out extremely well. My great-grandkids are still to little to get into much-but they are being taught the "old way'. A good old fashioned spanking works every time. As you know-last tenants were horrible. Smoked pot in front of their children, children knew it was wrong, told everyone they could tell. Home was a total destroyed dump. Kids could out cuss any adult I knew and parents thought it was "cute". Child welfare did not see interested-neighbors tried. After I settle down-I AM going to stick my nose in and find out why nothing can be done!!!! I think mental abuse is as bad as physical if not worse. Kids are not physically abused-never discipline. But the mental abuse they are living through will last them forever. I sure could go on forever-best stop!!!!! LOL Barb