View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Have not posted on this thread but may as well start. My AH has been in prison 3 times now at age 47-over half his life. He loves his drugs! He recently got busted for having a "roach" in the ashtray of the truck. The following week- for having a meth lab. Still not back in jail. Parole office was yesterday-have heard nothing. Court on the pot tomorrow night. The state is not done with the arrest warrant-but will be coming shortly. I have about gone crazy since the beginning of the year-almost. This last with the meth was the final straw. Strangley enough my best friend is the officer that found it. AH wanted me to lie for him-not this lady-not ever!!!!!! He has been in and out of MY home since May, I found SR in June-what a lifesaver. He is going to be facing 40yrs. to life-no way to avoid it! He did it to himself. I will not bail him out , find an attorney-NOTHING!!!!!! I am flat done!!!!!! He said he had done drugs since he was 12. Not an inner city kid-not a rich kid-a military kid who was being raised in Iceland of all places. His younger brother died from cancer, AH did have the same cancer several yrs. ago and the older brother has now worked for the same company for almost 30 yrs. Hard to believe. I have calmed down a lot in the past week-the first year home he did well-then the old friends started to show up-you know the good old friends (all druggies) he went to high school with-I did not want them around so more and more he stayed gone-his problem. His actions have affected more people this time than ever before-oh well-hope his good friends write him, send money, cards and accept phone calls-his family did not the last time-they won't this time and we know I will write one letter and one letter only!!!!! I do not feel I am being cruel-honest-finally going to enjoy some peace for the first time in 7 years. Druggy friends of his moved into a small remodeled rent house of mine-in 8 months they destroyed it! A mom,dad, 3 kids and 3 dogs. Parents were dopers!!!!! They were evicted-had almost a month notice-all they took were the tv's, video games and a couple changes of clothes-left everything else-clothes, rotten food, new cabinet doors torn off and lots of drug stuff all over. Thankfully, a new tenant and his brand new bride wanted the house-it is within walking distance of his parents-in two days-the man, wife and his family have fixed the house, mowed the grass, trimmed shubs. amazing!!!!! Well, it is a long story and just not worth telling again. Thanks for listening!!!!!!