View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:40 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
BrokenBridges24

I so agree with everyone. Any number of these things helps. I say a prayer and talk to God. Then I make myself think positively. I just said to DH yesterday no negative words today... only say positive stuff. The refrigerator broke and he said Well.. the best of this is we get to clean out the freezer now... you have been waiting to do that right dear.

I think you are thinking too much. Questioning yourself too much. You are a bright and beautiful person Heather. I told you that the other day. You are way too hard on yourself. You have gone through so much with you ABF. You have been emotionally bruised. It takes time to trust feelings again. To believe in yourself again. To trust him. I mean it all goes with this whole mess we are all in. You just have to stop mistrusting you and who you are. Love yourself and like who you are. If you feel uneasy, mistrusting remember it is ok just try to not let it wound you inside. Does that make sense? I mean you can beat yourself up until you are blue in the face but the greatest thing is and you missed it...you caught yourself slipping back into that dark world of codependency and you are trying as hard as you can to get back to where you were. THat is great!! Go easy on yourself. Look for the positive...

(((HUGS)))
-Broken