View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 06:26 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
lostparent

Well there's another problem an I really don't think I can or know if I should help. Seems the case worker went to AD's PO an told him what was going on even gave him copy's of her failed drug test. So he has violated her, an in this county that's means she will sit in jail for 2 to 3 months before she gets a hearing. Which means she won't make court dates in other state an they will put a warrant out for her. CS had already told her she has to go some kind of rehab am she for the first time in her life was asking for it. Yesterday an today she kept saying she wanted them to hurry an get her started or put her in detox or something. She has been an is willing to at least try an do everything CS says.
So now this happens an she will sit in jail with no help at all. PO told her to turn herself in an bond out the next day,I don't if I can or even if I should post her bail.
Her son will miss seeing her an he is having enough to deal with the way it is..I just really don't know what if any thing I should do.
Aas for baby Grace they said her bp was going up so they gave her Phenabarbatol an said she will have to stay in the hospital a few more days.