View Single Post
Old 06-02-2002, 06:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ogly

Mg:

Everyone has those days - what i usually find is that the worry is just a sysmptom of something deeper.... with me - it is ually one of tow things - my life is so crazy and out of controol - i just feel the need to retreat into old patterns and old behaviors to fell comfortable OR the scarier part - my life is going really well - i am working the program - it is working and i have a level of serenity and i am subconsciously trying to sabotage the work i have done by going back just to check to make sure he is okay or that if i don't worry about him it makes me a bad person....

I was thinking about him today as a matter of fact... i found this beautiful binder i bought him a few christmas's ago and thought - well i could just send it to him - that wouldn't cause any harm....

yeah right - that is the onld me talking... i set my boundries....stop being an ass and i will talk to you....obviously - he either hasn't or has decided that my rules and boundries are too tough to live by... either way it is much better for me that he is NOT in my life.... i am keeping the thying and using it for myself.....

Chin up....

Love
Ogly