Thread: anxiety attack
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 09:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Petunia
{tap}{tap}...Is this thing on?

Take a Breath and Say Serenity Prayer

Diva,

I have been exactly where you are are -one old boyfriend had a credit card that I had co-signed for and he wasn't working...another had borrowed money then we broke up...you get the story.

You are not a failure for being it the situation you are in. You are NOT the first/only person to ever have made the decision you made. This is NOT the worst thing in the world that you could have done. YOU ARE OK!

What I thought would happen is much worse than what actually did. I was freaking out - same issues about Credit History. Friend of mine offered this thought - Credit History is a way that a lender figures out if you are "good risk". What I needed to do was act on the things I could control. I contacted the credit card company and found out what I could do to set things right with them.

My question - can you contact the company that currently has the loan on the motorcycle and find out what your options are?

Knowing what you can do is a key to easing your mind. I recommend the serenity prayer, then a call to the lender who holds the note. They are a voice on the phone and cannot judge you.

I sent a express request to my HP for you.....

Deep breath

Petunia