View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 10:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lostparent

So what's next? Another update

Ok AS I said in my other up date.. my AD had her baby on the 20th the baby is cute an seems healthy as you can see. Child services decided on Fri to take her an my Grandson, as AD tested positive for drugs. We are waiting to go to court hopefully Mon. to find out if they will let us keep the kids, since AD will know longer be living here. As of right now she is under a no contact can see her son, can see baby until it's released from the hospital. After court they will set up supervised visitation for her. So here we are all praying that things go good at court. An Grandson can stay here were he has always lived, plus we get baby Grace.
We had 8yrs birthday party today, an just as things had calmed down.....We get the call " Mom come get me I'm at the justice center we were arrested". Seems they were stopped for not using a turn signal an since ABF had a warrant out on him still,( why I don't know)so the cops searched the car an found You guessed it....a needle in the back seat. Oh an my car has been impounded . This is not good not when you already have CS on you. So now she is suppose to go to court Mon. for this, plus maybe to court for the kids hearing , the court are in 2 different states. An lets not forget she is on probation in both states already.
Can using drugs really be worth all this crap? All the pain an suffering she has caused herself, her kids, an her family.
She now says she will sign over guardianship to us or her sister for both kids, said we should go ahead an call a lawyer an get it started ABF will sign too. The thing is I don't know if it's to later for that or not now that CS as stepped in. She was crying earlier in the day because she had to leave her baby, an I really believe she was upset. She swears the needle they found was an old one that Abf missed when he cleaned the car out.
Since she's not aloud to come here an she couldn't reach any of her friends because it was so late.we dropped her off at the hospital she is going to hang out in the waiting rooms. I'm praying she don't get into any trouble during the night, my husband is going back up in the morning to see the baby an pick her up.
I've gotten so I'm afraid to answer my phone for fear of more bad news. Please God let this get better.
Honestly I don't think I can take much more of this