Old 05-06-2002, 11:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bonbon

Post Im feeling myself getting upset again....

ok, im going to vent a little bit here, I'm really getting upset here, MY A, is suppose to be looking for work, He and I wrote down several listings for jobs from the paper last night. I just spoke with him a little bit ago, (hes had all day) I said, have you been to any of those places on that sheet? NO
Have you called any of those places? NO
DOES HE THINK BILLS CAN BE PAID BY MERELY SAYING..OH I AM GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THAT..

I was patient last week, or at least tried to be, and I am getting really pissed off now.

SO after he says No to both of those questions, I said well what is it, (I was trying to be calm) I said, did none of those interest you? He says, No, not really..but its going to be taken care of.

I just wanted to scream at him-WELL WHEN YOUR ASS IS LOCKED UP NEXT MONTH FOR YOUR CHARGES, AND HAVING TO PAY FINES OUT THE YIN -YANG, maybe you will have hoped you found something by then. Also, the fact our gas in cutt off, I am unsure at this point how rent will be paid this week, and he pretty much thinks HE WILL GET A PAYCHECK WATCHING COURT TV EVERY MORNING AT HIS MOTHERS HOUSE. I have never seen more un-motivation in my life.

My patience is wearing thin, damn I just wish I could be strong...I am scared about this other person inside of me that comes out that loves him NO MATTER WHAT. But I dont think I am wrong in being frustrated about the fact that HE SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING??!!

Ok, I feel a little better-I'm sorry guys,
Love,
bonbon

[This message has been edited by bonbon (edited May 06, 2002).]