Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

But AH did it!!!!

Originally Posted by Wascally Wabbit View Post
Sounds like the old "I didn't do it" thing. Even though there is a mountain of evidence against them, they will point the finger at someone else. Never taking responsibility for their own behavior.

Moms, now you're free! You don't have to have that terrible stress in your life any more.
You can breathe!
Every trouble maker is out of your life, and now, you can do what ever you want without having to live in fear.
Its' a hard lesson I learned a couple years ago. I will not have another addict, or alcoholic in my life again. It just isn't worth what it does to me.
Take care.
WW.-a mountain of evidence-to say the least. A charming, handsome man, who would have done better as a con artist or salesman,anything but drugs!!!!

Still stressing-major time again. Just wish the "mess" was over and done!!!! Talked to police-AH is still somewhere-they can't find him-YET, but then will sooner or later,sooner the better! Almost free- I hope so, He has not been arrested yet-something about 2 more days to get the warrant because of our local police-now in the hands of state & DEA. Parole office is looking for him-parole violations. Just lock him up and throw the key away!

I am past the hurt, crying & yelling. Just pure bittness is taking over-Now what?