Old 09-13-2007, 11:45 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Mama~D

Girl I know you don't think this now but when this thing blows over and it will babygirl!! You will be a much stonger person and know what to stear clear of in the future to come. Try to stay positive because things can always be allot worse and just stay away from all the people and places that could get you in trouble or bring you down. Take time out for you for a change. Find something you love to do or that gets you to relax. I have panic disorder and lately (my 7th day being sober) I've been going to state parks and the beach and the lake to either ride my bike, walk, have a picnic or just chill. Pick someone you truly truse that always lifts you up and keep them around a smuch as possible as your support system. This will keep your mind off things at least for a little bit so you can relax and maybe even laugh out loud. I've watched allot of humorous movies lately as well because I'm going through major withdrawals still and it makes me tense. It'll be ok girl. Keep your head up. He is no longer your problem. (Big Hugs)