Old 09-13-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

E-thanks. I was a total shaking mess by late last night. Thought I had about lost my mind or darn close to it!!! AH kept calling to try to get me to lie for him-I don't think so. Simple solution-no longer a phone in the house! Police did come and pick the truck up-like the attorney wanted. It is now in a barn belonging to one of the police-until they arrest AH. Even the PD is worried about how desperate he will get. 40 years to life-I would think I would be desperate too. AH did it to himself-how stupid can one be- a meth lab on his brothers land-a total idiot!!!! I am still a shaking mess-but this am I think I can spell words correct. I imagine this mess is a lot my fault-I always tried to help him-I was no help at all-just made things worse. PD has put up with me for about 6 years now-I have always told then the truth-as much as I knew. Hard to explain how great they have been in the last couple of days. Like guardian angels. Neighbors have been outstanding also!!!!! They called my heart dr. about 11 last night-got the pharmacy up and brought me tranquilizers-only 3. So much support here, as well as SR. DEA is coming to the house to work on getting the printer going. Early in SR-it was suggested to keep a journal to vent away-I did from the very beginning of July. They can have whatever they want!!! Dogs believe it or not must know something is wrong-they brought two chewed up bottles of pills-all illegal and put them in front of me last night. Sort of like the twilight zone here. Hard to believe I allowed all this mess to happen. Hopefully the PD will get him picked up and throw the key away! An addict for over 30 yrs.-sorry no hope for him at all! Now to try to get life back and bills straightened out. Tenant (new one) AH friend-is out-they are looking for him also. Policemans brother is moving in...next week. Pups I screamed and yelled about-good huge pups now-love them to death but wow-they eat!!! They are going to good homes-police. Done venting!!!!!! Thanks to all again!!!!!