Old 09-10-2007, 06:48 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Alive
believer

Originally Posted by Rella927 View Post
Ironic how threads come up when we are rethinking things in our lives! Sorry guys especially Rusty I had to bump it back up!

Wow Row.....you took the words out of my mouth! I came to this revelation that I was happy and loved living life, the only problem is which I unfortunate came upon this just this weekend as the guy who I have been with for close to year now DUMPED me! "He loves me but he says we have come to an impass" POOF....I cried all the way home and came up with exactly as you stated ROW! [b]

I guess I have now come to a new revelation...I'm not ready yet to love myself totally so I sure as heck cannot be ready for a realationship. I do hope that my HP guides me through this to really help me help myself to get to that point in my life someday, where the little girl inside of me will finally grow up. I feel like a little child unable to make a real, substantial decision until I can you guys are stuck with me! a misfit in the works with a lot more apparently to do! Let the reflecting begin!

An amazing metamorphosis of not being where I want to be yet brings me back to this song-I just pray that I lead myself into the right direction and realize not to get to high in the clouds as everything can tumble in a heart beat if we allow it too! For now I guess I remain single and enjoy it while I grow up!

I took my love, I took it down
Climbed a mountain and I turned around
I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills
till the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail thru the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

Well, Ive been afraid of changing
cause Ive built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
Im getting older too

Oh, take my love, take it down
Climb a mountain and turn around
If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well the landslide will bring it down

If you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well maybe the landslide will bring it down

you both said what i couldn't say...got to be in a relation with myself first, or else a person without self love gets in a relationship with disrespect, ending in abuse or other issues..