Thread: Ha Ha Ha
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 05:27 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Jwife22

((((wendy))))

I hate that you are going through this. Its sucks the big one. I know. I did it. When there is a legitimate reason for them to be taking the meds their on (like my H with his anxiety disorder and xanax) and then they start to abuse them sometimes we feel lost. I knew he needed something for the panic attacks because I'd witnessed them and could see how badly they were affecting him but it was killing me to know that xanax was his relief and his downfall in one little pill.

You keep doing what you are doing by going to your meeting on Friday nights. Little by little, even if you don't think you are "getting" it while you are there, you are hearing them and taking in what they say. Also, I've been to a Celebrate Recovery meeting and they are fantastic but a Naranon meeting focuses specifically on ME, as a loved one, and I know at times that that was what I needed. Do you have a meeting near you? I can't remember.

Wendy, heres some super, giant, fantastic hugs to you girl. ((((((((((((((((((((Wendy))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))