View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 03:48 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

What to do about my 2 little grandsons..............that is the question. They live with their father ( my 34 yr old son )
Yesterday I had the 2 yr old & the other grandson was in school ( kindergarten ) I was cooking dinner & doing wash. My 34 yr old was suppossed to pick the 5 yr old up at the bus. I saw him at 2:30pm, he was laying on the couch as he had a bad stiff neck. I told him I'd call to make sure he was up when it was time for the bus......at 3:45pm I remembered to call & there was no answer. I assumed he was picking him up. at 4:15pm I called & woke him up. Now he was blaming me......yelling & screaming that I should have known & why didn't I come over etc etc. He came & got me & the little one & drove like a nut to the school..yelling & screaming all the way. Turns out the bus driver waited till 4:15pm & then called the police & they took him to the Police Station.
I am furious at my son. Of course after it was over he apologized but what the heck. He smokes that **** & then blames me for everything.