View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 11:10 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
WENDYLOST101

Thanks for all your replies. I dont have a family doc so I think today I will look for one and set up an appt.

Splendra, I get you. But see, not believing in his BS is part of my problem. I dont believe one thing that flows out of his mouth. When he is standing there feeding me a line of BS over and over again to my face and I know its BS I get so pi$$ed that I feel like if I dont retaliate and lay in on him then he thinks I am so stupid that I actually believe the crap hes telling me and I cant stand for him to think that.

And I stopped feeling sorry for him a long time ago. I think if I actually had some compassion for him having this disease of addiction I might be able to handle it better. I just cant get to that point yet.

I understand where you are going with it though. I just know something has got to give. I hate the thought of taking a pill to change my reaction to the world around me, cause I feel that I may as well be just like my AH then, but at this point if I dont get on some kind of medication I am going to end up in the hospital with a nervous breakdown or something. Thanks!