Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 10:34 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Emimily
Silly Rabbit

so since pretty much everyone in my family is an addict, and so are 90% of my friends, i thought it'd be ok to do this too.

my name's emily. my 23rd birthday is sept. 4th. i am a huge reader, my mom's a writer so we grew up around books. music is life, it surrounds me, i'm always humming or whistling... i love being outside, riding my bicycle and my longboard, practicing yoga, swimming, and i LOVE the ocean. i'm generally outdoors-y, not very girly girl. if i'm not wearing jeans, i'm most likely wearing some little hippie skirt and a t-shirt. i love my dog, and i love animals in general. as mentioned earlier, i am fiercely loyal. i work a pretty good program, and subscribe fully to the idea that people are perfect where they're at, and if they're perfect with God, then they're alright with me. i need to finish college, i'm 3 semesters away from a bachelor's degree in psychology. i want to move to northern california, oregon or washington so that i can be close to the ocean and the mountains. i am a snowboard fiend, i feel more at home riding than anywhere else. i miss my mom, and i'm working to build a closer relationship with my pops before he passes. i love my life, i'm grateful for every day, and on my good days i know that i'm walking in the sunlight of the spirit. i'm getting better, but i'm not all better yet.