View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:58 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

((((((Wendy))))))

You can bet your bottom dollar that I am so angry too. I could really blow a gasket if I let myself. God I am so pi$$ed at myself for putting up with my H's cr@p.

How can I get past it? Well I think that being honest with myself helps a lot. It is the first step I think. What next? Well then I have to stop feeling sorry for him,believing his BS, doing for him the things he ought to be doing for himself, ect...when I stop doing these things I will be on the way to detaching with love and I will be loving myself too....I have to stop doing something for the situation to change cause I know he is not going to. Pick one my dear don't try to do everything all at once. Is it possible for you to just stop believing his BS or stop feeling sorry for him? I know when I am being BSed don't you? I also know when I am feeling sorry for someone. My H has sucked a lot of juice out me on that one. I can't tell you how much better I feel my not feeling sorry for him. Oh how much more energy I have because I do not allow myself to feel sorry for him. Heck he feels sorry for him self enough for 10 people he don't need my pity...You can do this ((((((WENDY)))))))